- Make sure the path to enter your home is clear.
- It is most ideal for the set up to be at the entry level of your home, but please let the service provider know if there are stairs or if the set up will be on another level of your home.
- Have a space of approximately 6ft wide by 10ft long available for the service provider to set up and be able to work around. The massage table itself is about 3ft wide by 6-7ft long.
- A side table or stable surface is excellent for additional items for your service provider to set down. I.E. lotion bottles, cleaning supplies etc.
*If there is a table surface that you are allowing your service provider to use that is sensitive, laying down a towel or placemat may be needed.*
**If you have added on an enhancement or spa service, a table/counter surface for the towel warmer and/or stone roaster is appreciated.**
- You should be comfortable. Some clients enjoy wearing a robe as something easy to take off and put back on before and after a session.
- Please keep in mind, your service provider is working. A Fan or A/C is much appreciated, especially in warmer/hotter weather. Additional blankets and a table warmer are provided by your service provider to help keep you warm.
- A glass or a bottle of water is always appreciated.
- Your service provider is happy to provide music or you are welcome to provide your own.
- Candles, salt lamps, and or aromatherapy diffusers are not provided by your therapist. If you are in possession of these items and you would like to set them up for your massage service, you are more than welcome in order to create a more spa-like environment in your home.